Terms and conditions
Before participating in the INTERHASH GOA 2022 all participants must read this declaration and acknowledge.
1. The Participant understands that taking part in the INTERHASH GOA 2022 does so at his/her own risk.
2. The Participant accepts that the INTERHASH GOA 2022, Its organizers, or the Venue, Run Sites, will not be liable for any loss, damage, or action. Claim, cost, or expenses, which may arise as a consequence of participation in the event is not the liability of the INTERHASH GOA 2022 and its organizers.
3. The drug laws in Goa as in other states of India are very stringent. The participant acknowledges and confirms that they shall not be using any substance of abuse and also indemnify the organizers of INTERHASH GOA 2022, should they be caught/ arrested for doing so. Any drug abuse will NOT be tolerated and the participants will be banned from attending the event without any reservations.
4. The Participant must comply with all laws in force for the time being and must indemnify and keep INTERHASH GOA 2022 and its organizers are indemnified against any Claim or Demand arising out of a breach or alleged breach of any law by a Participant.
5. INTERHASH GOA 2022 is not responsible for the accommodation, travel, and other expenses for attending this event. INTERHASH GOA 2022, on its part, shall arrange for all Participants to attend runs of their choice (subject to availability), dinners on 3 days of the event and any other aspect as the organizers deem fit.
6. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ENTERTAINED, for whatever reason.
7. The Participant will grant permission to INTERHASH GOA 2022 to use or authorize other bonafide agencies to use/take photographs, motion pictures, recordings, data, or any other record for Participation in this event for any legitimate purpose without remuneration.
8. COVID PROTOCOLS
a. In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not PARTICIPATE IN INTERHASH GOA 2022, AND you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
i. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
ii. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days internationally. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
iii. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.